- My anticipation steadily increases as I read the updates of the first team. They've discovered numerous opportunities to work and learn; I hope our team is similarly blessed.
- I don't want to face my inevitable opponents: stomach illness & dehydration.
- My mom is nervous. It's difficult to acknowledge that I am asking her to endure a level of anxiety I will not fully comprehend until I've experienced motherhood.
- I don't feel nervous or afraid, however I am somewhat confused regarding my expectations of our trip. I am embarking on a three week journey without an upfront detailed agenda. Perhaps, this is a comfort I must do without. I hope my Moleskine does not take it personally. The transition into "green" necessitates flexibility.
- Is it strange that I considered purchasing men's Arm & Hammer deodorant while at the grocery store tonight? I have accepted that I am going to sweat profusely, although I do not believe it is necessary to display my self-regulating body temperature. My team will appreciate the distinctly "Shower Fresh" musky scent originating from my underarms.
- I really like my team. I'm excited to pursue this opportunity with them. They're so easygoing and fun. It is a pleasant surprise.
- Does anyone know if the iTunes store has added "Felicity" to their catalog of television shows? I would like to view Sophomore and Junior Year during my flight.
A week from today (168 hours) I arrive in South Asia. While answering questions at the doctor's office today, I realized the quickly approaching date. My thoughts are scattered.